Mobi-Lok Self Contained Vacuum Anchor System - AVIATION INDUSTRY
Mobi-Lok™ Self Contained Vacuum Anchors (SCVA's) were designed for personal fall protection systems for attachment to smooth, non-porous surfaces. The product includes a self contained one-piece vacuum anchor assembly predominantly constructed of aluminum and a blended rubber or EPDM pad material. Models are available that allow the user to power off of shop air, a large capacity detached compressed gas bottle, or an on-board gas bottle.
The Mobi-Lok™ Provide a non-penetrating anchor point for fall arrest or restraint systems. Mobi-Lok™ can be used as an independent anchor point for one person, or as an end anchor for a two person horizontal lifeline system.
Key features/ benefits include:
- Rated for fall arrest applications. Withstands the forces generated in stopping a falling person.
- Non-penetrating anchor requires no drilling, welding or alteration to surface.
- Lightweight, compact anchor is easy to carry, attaches to surface.
- Built in back-up features provide absolute safety.
- Use as single person anchor point or as a two person horizontal lifeline end anchor (primary pad assembly and secondary pad assembly).
- Complies with OSHA fall arrest system anchor point strength requirements.
- Intrinsically safe electronics (Aviation Version).
Materials / Specifications:
- Frame: Aluminum
- Vacuum seal: General Industry - Natural rubber/polybutadiene blend and Aviation Industry - EPDM
- Surface temperature range: -20 F to 140 F (-29 C to 60 C)
- Ambient air temperature: -20 F to 115 F (-29 C to 49 C)
- Surface area of pad assembly: 400 sq. inches (2500 sq cm)
- Vacuum level: 20” Hg (minimum operating level), 23” Hg (maximum operating level)
- D-ring: Stainless steel
- Primary pad quick coupling fittings: 1⁄4” Industrial shape quick coupling fitting
- On-board bottle (for model 2200095 and 2200108 only): 3,000 psi, compressed air, 48 cubic inch, standard HPA type fill fitting,
- Large capacity compressed gas bottle: Nitrogen or air, regulated to 80 -150 psi, 1⁄4” Industrial shape quick coupling fitting for attaching to primary pad (not supplied by DBI-SALA)
- Shop air: regulated to 80-150 psi, 1⁄4” Industrial shape quick coupling fitting
- Attachment lanyard: DBI-SALA Force2™ type lanyard
- Electronics: 4 AA size lithium batteries
- Secondary pad hose assembly: PVC material, 50 ft. (15 m) length (maximum)
- Fasteners: Stainless steel, zinc plated alloy steel
- Operating elevation: 5,000 ft. (1,500 m) above sea level (contact Capital Safety for applications above this level)
- Operating radius: 30 in. (76 cm) minimum
- Labels: Polycarbonate
- Heavy duty storage / transport case included with each vac anchor!