1110600 - Delta II Harness, Vest Style W/ Stand-Up Back D-Ring, Quick-Connect Buckle Leg & Chest Straps (Universal Size)
- Lanyard Keepers: Delta lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and help reduce trip hazards.
- Revolver ™ Vertical Torso Adjuster: Simple and fast adjustment that eliminates loose ends and locks into place preventing slippage.
- Repel Webbing: Water repellant to reduce attraction of mold and dirt and be more abrasion resistance.
- Tech-Lite™ Quick Connect Buckles: These quick connect alloy aluminum buckles are lighter weight, decreasing the overall load you carry during the day. They’re fast, efficient and reduce the overall time it takes to put the harness on.
- Delta Comfort Hip Pad: Improved ergonomic fit and feel! It’s constructed with a soft, breathable interior that’s more comfortable and supports your back and hips better while you’re carrying a heavy load.
- Stand–Up Dorsal D-ring: Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
- No Tangle Design: Defining the Delta™ name, the patented triangular design creates a frame that allows the harness to fall into place when donned.
- Built-in Impact Indicators: Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
- 420lb Capacity: Large capacity adds to tool carrying options and jobsite flexibility.
- Protected Labels with I-Safe™: A Velcro® cover protects harness labels and holds DBI-SALA’s i-Safe identification tag. It gives you an efficient way of recording and storing information on inspections.
One of the Most Popular Harnesses on the Market has just gotten Better! The dependable DBI/SALA Delta No-Tangle® harness has been improved in a new line we call Delta II. New features include a new back pad with a stand-up, spring-loaded back D-ring, option for adding more padding for greater comfort and productivity and optional patented DBI/SALA quick connect buckles. Of course, each Delta II includes all the important quality and safety features you have come to trust on a DBI/SALA product. Our exclusive Delta No-Tangle® Pad holds the shape of the harness adds comfort and makes the harness easier to don. And, every Delta harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease-of-use.
Fast, Easy and Safe Connections The Delta pad now incorporates an integrated spring loaded "stand-up" dorsal D-ring. This feature provides the user with quick and safe connections enhancing ease-of-use and worker productivity. Workers no longer need to be a contortionist or have someone else "hook" them up!
Quick-Connect Buckles No more buckle fumbling, adjusting or frustration. Easily adjust, engage and disengage with only one hand. These patented quick-connect buckles are also color-coded, making it easy to don the harness correctly every time. Quick-connect buckles are truly intuitive, fast, efficient and totally secure!
Wrap-Around Comfort With the addition of the optional Delta Comfort Back Pad, your harness will be comfortable for longer hours of wear with less fatigue. It provides the comfort of a luxury harness at a midlevel harness price! The extra padding on the shoulders distributes the weight and keeps the pressure off, even when wearing heavy tool belts. The padding is removable and completely washable!