1110577 - DBI Sala Delta II Harness, Vest Style W/ Stand-Up Back D-Ring and Side D-Rings, Quick-Connect Buckle Leg & Chest Straps, Belt W/ Sewn-In Hip & Shoulder Pad
- Delta No-Tangle design for added comfort and easy donning
- Spring loaded stand-up back D-ring ensures fast, easy and safe connections
- Tongue buckle body belt with side D-rings for work positioning and sewn-in back pad for support
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with easy to use quick-connect buckle
- Parachute buckles on lower shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment
- Color coded quick-connect leg buckles make it easy to put on and fit every time
- Add the Delta Comfort Pad for wrap-around comfort enhancing worker productivity and compliance - it's even removable and washable!
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Universal sized
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
One of the Most Popular Harnesses on the Market has just gotten Better! The dependable DBI/SALA Delta No-Tangle harness has been improved in a new line we call Delta II. New features include a new back pad with a stand-up, spring-loaded back D-ring, option for adding more padding for greater comfort and productivity and optional patented DBI/SALA quick connect buckles. Of course, each Delta II includes all the important quality and safety features you have come to trust on a DBI/SALA product. Our exclusive Delta No-Tangle Pad holds the shape of the harness adds comfort and makes the harness easier to don. And, every Delta harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease-of-use.
Fast, Easy and Safe Connections The Delta pad now incorporates an integrated spring loaded 'stand-up' dorsal D-ring. This feature provides the user with Repel TM webbing: Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt - increases abrasion resistance." quick and safe connections enhancing ease-of-use and worker productivity. Workers no longer need to be a contortionist or have someone else 'hook' them up!
Quick-Connect Buckles No more buckle fumbling, adjusting or frustration. Easily adjust, engage and disengage with only one hand. These patented quick-connect buckles are also color-coded, making it easy to don the harness correctly every time. Quick-connect buckles are truly intuitive, fast, efficient and totally secure!
Wrap-Around Comfort With the addition of the optional Delta Comfort Back Pad, your harness will be comfortable for longer hours of wear with less fatigue. It provides the comfort of a luxury harness at a midlevel harness price! The extra padding on the shoulders distributes the weight and keeps the pressure off, even when wearing heavy tool belts. The padding is removable and completely washable!