Delta II Harness, Construction Vest Style W/ Stand-Up Back D-Ring and Front D-Ring, Tongue-Buckle Leg Straps, Belt and Hip Pad W/ Side D-Rings
- Delta No-Tangle design for added comfort and easy donning
- Spring loaded stand-up back D-ring ensures fast, easy, and safe connections
- Front D-ring ideal for attaching your harness to a ladder climbing system or for work positioning, suspension and rescue
- Tongue buckle body belt with foam back pad and side D-rings for added comfort, support and versatility
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle
- Parachute buckles on lower shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment
- Tongue buckle leg straps for fast & easy donning
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Size is Large (XS-3XL available)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
With the addition of a body belt and pad with side D-rings, this harness is ideal for general construction applications where fall protection and positioning is needed. It provides added versatility for carrying tools, pouches, etc., and additional back support and comfort. In addition, the front D-ring provides added versatility for applications such as ladder climbing.
Also check-out our Patented front D-ring Cross-Over style harnesses (1101811, 1102010, 1103270, etc.) designed for comfort and ease of use, the absence of a chest strap and waist belt provides maximum freedom of movement while still providing connecting points for your fall arrest, restraint, work positioning or rescue system.
Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patented Delta No-TangleT design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on. The integrated spring loaded stand-up back D-ring provides the user with quick connection - enhancing ease-of-use and worker productivity. Optional DeltaT Comfort pad accessory can be added for wrap-around comfort for longer hours of wear with less fatigue.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
1107826: with pass-thru leg buckles, size=Large
1107825: without belt, pad and side D-rings, and with pass-thru leg buckles, size=Large
1107775: with tongue buckle body belt, side D-rings and back pad, two tool pouch D-rings, seat sling with positioning D-rings, size=Large
1107804 : with high-visibility orange webbing