1105475 - DBI Sala Delta II Nomex/Kevlar, High Temperature Harness, Vest Style W/ Back D-Ring, W/ Non-Conductive, Non-Spark Hardware, Pass-Thru Buckle Leg Straps (Universal Size)
- Delta No-Tangle design for added comfort and easy donning
- Nomex®/Kevlar® webbing for flame, heat and cut resistance
- Back D-ring
- Incorporates built-in belt loops; use your own or ty one of ours for added back support and tool carrying options
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle
- Pass-thru buckle leg straps for fast & easy donning
- Non-conductive, non-sparking PVC coated hardware
- Universal sized
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI
Nomex®/Kevlar® harnesses are tough! They feature flame resistant Nomex outer with a Kevlar core webbing with a 800 degree char temperature. If you are welding or in a potentially explosive environment, you want the protection of Nomex/Kevlar® and PVC coated hardware.
Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patented Delta No-TangleT design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!