DBI-Sala Exofit XP Arc Flash Harness, Nomex/Kevlar, PVC Coated Hardware, Pass-Thru Buckles, Back & Leg Nomex/Kevlar Pads
Lead time: Five Business Days or Less
- DBI Sala ExoFit XP Arc Flash and Flame Resistant Harness designed to meet the specific needs of the utility industry
- PVC coated back D-ring and hardware for reduced conductivity
- Ergonomic Nomex®/Kevlar® back, shoulder and leg padding always stays in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction - it's even removable
- Superior "X" design padding wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in no-tangle donning
- Soft edging moves with you preventing uncomfortable rubbing or chafing enhancing comfort and mobility
- 7,000 lb. Nomex®/Kevlar® webbing for added flame resistance
- PVC coated pass-thru chest, torso and leg buckles complete the 5-point adjustment system for simple and fast adjustment
- Size = Large (Medium and X-Large also Available)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and ASTM F887-04
The ExoFit XP design is based on the concept of a single piece of material constructed in the shape of an "X" that wraps around you for the ultimate in no-tangle donning and comfortable security. From the moment you put it on, the ExoFit exceeds anything you've ever worn in a fall protection harness. The materials are soft and lightweight, yet extremely durable. The back, shoulder and leg padding provides ultimate comfort and is even removable.
Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
1110893 - Small
1110890 - Medium
1110891 - Large
1110892 - XL