1110830 - DBI-Sala Delta II Arc Flash Harness, Vest Style, Nomex/Kevlar Web, Back D-Ring, PVC Coated Hardware, Pass-Thru Buckles. size: Universal
Lead time: Five Business Days or Less
- Delta II Arc Flash and Flame Resistant Harness designed to meet the specific needs of the utility industry
- PVC coated back D-ring and hardware for reduced conductivity
- Delta No-Tangle design for added comfort and easy donning
- 7,000 lb. Nomex®/Kevlar® webbing for added flame resistance
- PVC coated pass-thru chest, torso and leg buckles complete the 5-point adjustment system for simple and fast adjustment
- Size = Universal
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and ASTM F887-04
Kevlar® harnesses are tough! They feature flame resistant 100% Kevlar® 29 webbing with an 800 degree char temperature and limited resistance to 1000 degrees. They are also exceptionally resistant to cuts. If you are welding or in a potentially explosive environment, you want the protection of Kevlar® and PVC coated hardware.
Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patent Pending Delta No-TangleT design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
1110830 - Universal
1110831 - Extra large