DBI Sala Lad-Saf Flexible Cable Ladder Safety System
Watch the Lad Saf video!
$304.00 (Base price - 20 FT system)
- We're the only ones to do it! For maximum structural integrity, our shock absorbing design uses an elasomeric impact attenuator to substantially reduce the forces imposed on the ladder structure
- Locked on for hands-free movement! The swiveling Lad-Saf® sleeve, attached by carabiner to your Delta No-TangleT harness, prevents falls by locking onto the cable. It is easily attached or removed anywhere along the cable and automatically follow as you climb or descend.
- A few good tools! Easily install the Lad-Saf® system with standard wrenches. The unique built-in tension tells you precisely when the system is at the proper tension
- Ready for anything, built for everything! Built-to-last from corrosion resistant materials, the system is galvanized for a maintenance free life. For harsh environments, use the complete stainless steel system
- Cable protection! Non-metallic cable guides reduce cable wear, permitting you to ascend or descend unhindered. They also protect both the Lad-Saf® system and the climbing structure
- Options, options, options! Designed for ease of use, economy and versatility, you can bolt or weld the system, choose rung clamp sizes/styles, choose systems for straight or curved ladders and for connection to wood, concrete or steel structures
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z 359
With DBI/SALA's Lad-Saf® flexible cable ladder safety systems you are always assured of complete safety and security when climbing fixed ladders on poles, towers, tanks, etc. Every system is engineered to your specific requirements while meeting or exceeding OSHA and ANSI standards. The shock absorbing top bracket and tension indicating bottom bracket serve as the anchors for the steel cable which runs the length of the climbing area. Non-metallic cable guides reduce cable wear, permitting you to ascend or descend unhindered. The economical, easy to use systems are available for straight or curved ladders and for connection to wood, concrete or steel structures.
6130000 - 3/8" Galvanized 7 x 19 Lad Saf Flexible Aircraft Cable. $2.05/foot
***PLEASE LIST INDIVIDUAL CABLE LENGTHS IN "COMMENTS" SECTION OF CHECKOUT IF MORE THAN ONE SECTION OF CABLE IS REQUIRED***