3400975 - 130 ft (39m) Sealed Blok SRL w/ 3/16" galvanized cable and self locking steel swivel snap hook (420 lb capacity)
Watch the Fast-Line video!
DBI-SALA self retracting lifelines (SRL’s) are the most technologically advanced fall protection devices in the industry. Our SRL’s provide the ultimate in mobility and security with automatic fall arrest mode. They incorporate a lifeline that extends and retracts enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system activates automatically stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels of 900 lbs. or less.
Environmentally sealed dynamic components
3-way emergency retrieval system
Extremely durable construction
130 ft. (39m) 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
Fast-Line™ lifeline system
Anti-ratcheting locking system
Built-in carrying handle
Swiveling snap hook with impact indicator
Large pivoting anchorage loop
Saflok™ anchorage carabiner
Cable tie-off adaptor x 4 ft. (1.2m) with carabiner
Reserve lifeline system
These Sealed-Blok™ self retracting lifelines (SRL’s) incorporate a patented concept that separates all dynamic components, including the motor spring and brake, from foreign elements such as grease, moisture and dirt. You can always trust your SRL to work at peak efficiency without worrying about the environment you're working in. Our sealed SRLs are backed by decades of proven field service for absolute confidence, safety and reliability. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- Maintains consistent lifeline retraction, proper fall arrest distances and forces.
- Anti-ratcheting brake stops falls within inches and limits arresting forces.
- Lowers your overall cost of ownership by extending maintenance intervals and product longevity.
- DBI-SALA has been setting the standard for quality in fall protection for over 30 years.
- i-Safe™ Intelligent Safety System is built into every unit to track inspections, control inventory and manage information.
- Sealed design is field-proven, operating safely on some of the world’s most challenging work sites for over a decade.
- Increased weight capacity with 420 lb rating is safer and allows for greater tool capacity.
FAST-Line Field Replaceable Lifeline
- Provides user with the option of replacing the lifeline in the field
- Unique design does not allow SRL to operate unless new cable is properly installed
- Blok™ remains sealed during cable replacement
- Minimal training required
- For raising and lowering personnel or materials
- Simple change in and out of retrieval mode
- Stow away handle
- Optional attachment bracket for davit and tripod (no tools needed)
- Retrieval crank arm has a primary brake to prevent load movement if handle is released
- 420lb (189kg) Weight Capacity
- 3600 lb (1632kg) gate capacity self-locking swivel snap hook with impact indicator
- galvanized or stainless steel wire rope.