3506000 - DBI Sala 11' Heavy Duty Self Retracting Lifeline With 3/16" Galvanized Steel Wire Rope, Durable Aluminum Housing and Self Locking Swivel Snap Hook
Lead time: Ships in 5 business days or less
- Rugged, heavy duty anodized cast aluminum housing provides maximum durability in challenging work environments
- Extends and retracts automatically, in the event of a fall it stops the falling worker within inches and limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- 11 ft. of 3/16" galvanized steel cable (stainless steel also available)
- Stainless steel working components offer ultimate corrosion resistance, reliability and longevity
- Reserve lifeline retention system for added safety
- Self-locking swivel snap hook with impact indicator
- Anti-ratcheting twin disk brake for added safety - once it locks, it stays locked
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
These srl's are ideal for use in harsh environments where web type lifelines just won't cut it. It is compact and lightweight (only 5.5 lbs.) for ease of use and built to withstand high heat, such as welding and other harsh or abrasive environments.
Rugged and extremely lightweight aluminum housing
Compact and durable housing is easy to use, transport, store and is built to last.
11 ft. (3.3m) 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
Abrasion resistant and extremely durable lifeline construction provides added field longevity.
Swiveling snap hook with impact indicator
Automatically locks and closes for added safety, swivels to limit lifeline twisting for ease of use and provides visual indication of fall arrest.
Reserve lifeline system
Maintains a reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended for added safety.