3504400 - 30' Ultra-Lok Self Retracting Lifeline, Aerospace SRL (No Zinc Or Cadmium), 3/16" Stainless Steel Wire Rope, Thermoplastic Housing and Stainless Steel Swivel Hook
- Zinc, cadmium and tin free to prevent contamination of flight hardware - prevents shortening of "on station life" for electronic hardware and mirrors
- Stainless steel working components for and thermoplastic housing for corrosion resistance
- 30 ft. 3/16" stainless steel wire rope extends and retracts automatically for complete freedom of movement
- Limits fall arrest forces to 900 lbs. or less for added safety
- Self-locking swivel snap hook with impact indicator and reserve lifeline retention system
- Swiveling anchorage loop to prevent twisting of lifeline
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z 359
Unique Design Specifically for Aerospace Industry
The DBI/SALA Aerospace SRL is designed to provide fall protection for personnel working on or near hardware that is distend for flight in space. All components are free of zinc, cadmium and tin, therefore flight hardware such as electronic components and mirrors can not be contaminated by flakes of these metallic elements.
Durable and Long Lasting Design
Based on the proven Ultra-Lok® SRL design, this unit is built of durable, long lasting components. An indestructible thermoplastic housing helps prevent the unit from damage during everyday use. Stainless steel lifeline and hook, brake components, shaft and retraction spring assures consistent performance and the ultimate in corrosion protection.
Great Performance and Easy-to-Use
Aerospace SRL can be attached using a Sala stainless steel carabiner (model 2000301) or other approved anchorage connector. Simply connect the SRL to the anchorage, attach the lifeline hook to your harness, and go about your work. SRL allows the worker to move about as the lifeline retracts and extends with the movement. If a fall occurs, the unit locks up and absorbs energy. The forces on the worker are limited to 900 lbs. or less, well within the OSHA limits.
Standards, Warranty and Recertification
Reliability that saves you worry, time and money. Complies with OSHA and ANSI requirements, including 1926.502, OSHA 1910.66 and ANSI Z359.1. The reputation of DBI/SALA stands behind every one of our products, supported by a two year warranty on parts and workmanship. In addition, no recertification is required on this SRL, reducing downtime and the overall cost of ownership.