3103175 - Arc Flash Self Retracting Lifelines, 11 ft
Arc Flash Self Retracting Lifelines, 20 ft
The 11 ft and 20 ft Arc Flash self retracting lifelines (SRLs) were designed to provide a safe and reliable fall protection connector for markets such as Utility and also ideal for welding, cutting and torching applications.
The SRL’S lifeline is made of Kevlar/Nomex offering the ultimate in spark and fire resistance. These units are all rigorously tested both by an Arc Flash laboratory and drop tested to meet OSHA standards and the test requirements of ANSI Z359.1, once they have been arced.
Features & Benefits:
- Expands and retracts with the user so there is no slack in your lifeline offering greater mobility and flexibility.
- Lifeline material is Kevlar/Nomex providing fire and spark resistance.
- Impact Indicator allow for user to visually inspect unit after a fall.
- Swiveling anchorage loop to prevent twisting of lifeline.
- Electric arc tested to 40 cal/cm2.
- Meets the requirements of the Arc Flash Standard ASTM F887-05.
Capacity: One user – 310 lbs (140kg)
Weight: 11 ft – 4.2 lbs (1.9kg), 20 ft – 5.5 lbs (2.5kg)
Lifeline Length – 11 ft (3.3m), 20 ft (6m)
Lifeline Material – Kevlar/Nomex
Housing Material – Glass filled thermoplastic
Housing Size – 11 ft - 7.63 L x 5.25 W x 2.00 H, 20 ft - 8.88 L x 6.38 W x 2.00 H
Snap Hook: Zinc plated alloy steel 5000 lb (22kN) tensile strength, 3,600 lb (16kN) gate
Motor Spring – 301 stainless steel
Anchorage Handle – Zinc Plated Steel
Standards: Meets OSHA and the test requirements of ANSI Z359.1 2007
Electric arc tested to 40 cal/cm2.
Meets the test requirements of the Arc Flash Standard ASTM F887-05.
3103175 – 11 ft, Kevlar/Nomex webbing, swiveling snap hook
3103275 – 20 ft, Kevlar/Nomex webbing, swiveling snap hook