Rollgliss Synthetic Rescue Ladder
- The steps are staggered instead of straight across making climbing fast and easy.
- Ladder rungs are rigid and reinforced, eliminating stress on the knees and feet during climbing.
- Ladder is synthetic and lightweight making transportation and storage fast and easy.
- Available in 8 ft (2.4m) sections. Extra sections can be added to lengthen for specific site requirements.
- Ladder comes complete with three connecting carabiners enabling fast and easy anchorage to structure.
- The optional anchorage plate is ideal for confined space entry systems.
- Applications include: construction, confined space, mine access, rigging, oil and gas, scaffolding, roofing and general industry.
The Rollgliss® Rescue Ladder was designed to provide a means of assisted rescue after a fall has occurred. It can be anchored to a structure and dropped down to the victim’s level so he or she can climb either up or down to safety. The ladder can be used by anybody that uses fall protection equipment and has been subjected to a fall, and provides a means of rescue for victims who are not unconscious.
The Rollgliss® Rescue Ladder is ideal for use in areas where rescue personnel are not readily available or do not exist, such as construction sites where falls over edges are possible. Utility workers who use confined space equipment can mount the ladder to a davit arm with an accessory plate to provide a stable ladder enabling access to the space. The ladder’s simplicity and versatility make it ideal for almost any application.