8101000 - Salalift Two Speed Winch W/ 60' Of 1/4" Galvanized Cable (Includes Mounting Bracket & Winch Bag)
(See similar Items Below)
- Salalift® winch is designed for raising, lowering, work support or personnel rescue
- Triple braking system including two independent centrifugal brakes and one dead-man type brake for added security
- Two-speed input (primary 6.6:2, secondary 3.3:1) for versatility and ease-of-use
- Durable corrosion resistant construction featuring a heat treated cast aluminum housing with steel gears contained in a sealed oil bath
- Overload clutch (load limiting input handle) reduces chance of injury to entangled worker
- Winch features 60' of galvanized ¼" steel cable, complete with carrying bag
- Complete with unique quick-mount bracket making attachment to DBI/SALA support structures (tripod, davit arm, etc.) simple and easy
- Underwriters Laboratories tested and classified
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA 1910.28 and 1926.451, OSHA 1910.146 and ANSI Z117.1
Whether raising, lowering or supporting personnel or materials, our confined space rescue and retrieval systems are designed for versatility and ease of use. They serve as true workhorses, providing routine work support and fall protection, and performing as perfectly engineered rescue/retrieval systems during emergencies in areas such as manholes, tanks, bins, vaults, etc.
For utmost confidence, DBI/SALA's packaged rescue systems are a perfect rescue/retrieval safety solution. You can go onto the job knowing that your equipment is ready to go; totally compatible and built with DBI/SALA quality.