8003844 - Multi-Purpose Tank Support Structure (Winch sold separate)
- Aluminum Multi-Purpose Tank Support structure is lightweight and portable, easily set-up by one worker and can be transported from one location to another
- Confined space system mounts directly to tank using hatch cover securing bolts (5/8" to 3/4"), providing an overhead anchorage for a rescue or fall arrest system
- Adjustable leg height and width to adapt to various hatch opening sizes
- Adjustable mounting base for quick-mounting of DBI/SALA winch or self retracting lifeline for ease of use
- Complete with snatch block and leg mount pulley assemblies for routing of lifeline
- Rated working load is 350 lbs. for work support and 310 lbs. for fall arrest, can withstand up to 5,000 lbs. of vertical pull
- Durable corrosion resistant aluminum construction
- Meets or exceeds the strength requirements for anchorage's (5,000 lbs.), ANSI and OSHA requirements
- Use with the SalaLift II winch
DBI/SALA designs and manufactures the most technologically advanced support devices in the industry for confined space applications including tripods, davit arms, ladder masts, wall-mount brackets and more. These devices are used to provide an anchorage for the mechanical device and a rescue, work positioning, fall arrest, or material handling support for the users. We carry many different styles and types of support devices to suit your specific needs.
For utmost confidence, DBI/SALA's packaged rescue systems are a perfect rescue/retrieval safety solution. You can go onto the job knowing that your equipment is ready to go; totally compatible and built with DBI/SALA quality.