Modular Davit Arm & Base System
This system is obsolete. Please see the UCL Advanced Series systems
- The Modular Davit Arm and Base System is designed for manhole and confined space entry/ retrieval applications. The design allows use of components in various configurations and applications. Multiple winches and/or lifeline systems may be mounted as required. Tool-less design breaks the system into lightweight, manageable components for storage, transport and setup.
- Boom rotates 120 degrees allowing easy access for entrant, and its adjustable reach (12, 18 and 24 inches) provides complete versatility.
- Ideal for use where a tripod is not feasible such as on uneven terrain. Base adjusts in width from 48 inches to 60 inches, and has 9 inches of leveler adjustment in feet. Also has trailer hitch capability.
- Lightweight system breaks down into 4 ft. max. length components for easy transport or storage - easily portable with optional carrying cases.
- Designed for extreme use, constructed from anodized aluminum, stainless and zinc coated steel parts - corrosion resistant even under the harshest conditions.
- Will accommodate personnel winch, materials hoist, 3 in 1 SRL and/or guided type fall arrestor by means of two SALA quick-connect brackets or integrated anchor ring.
- Meets all OSHA requirements - Pulley load rating is 3,600 lbs. and anchor ring loading is 5,000 lbs.
For utmost confidence, DBI/SALA's packaged rescue systems are a perfect rescue/retrieval safety solution. You can go onto the job knowing that your equipment is ready to go; totally compatible and built with DBI/SALA quality.
8000055: Davit Arm ONLY
8000056: Base for Davit Arm ONLY
8000060: Barrel Mount Base ONLY
9500552: Carrying Bag (two required for system)
8004031: Permanent base for steel
8004032: Permanent base for cement
8003773: Fixed mounting plate / shelf (use with 8004031)
8004235: Fixed mounting post, galv., for welding to surface
8004274: 8004235 for bolting to vertical surface
8004230: 8004235 but stainless steel for welding to surface
8004273: 8004235 but stainless steel for bolting to surface
8000059: Flush-mount base for cement
8000057:Trailer-hitch mount base
Note: Order the mechanical items (Salalift® Winch, 3-Way self retracting lifeline) separately.