Shock Wave2 Twin Lanyard
1244409 (Similar Items Below)
- Expands to 6 ft. and contracts to 4-1/2 ft. in reaction to your movements
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging for complete freedom of movement
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off style helps you remain connected at all times
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at center and aluminum hooks (2-1/4" opening) at the leg ends
- Abrasion resistant tubular webbing for durability and longevity
- Impact indicator allows user to visually inspect unit for a fall
- 6 ft. in length
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI.
Our ShockWave2T shock absorbing lanyards are stretchable for complete freedom of movement, this twin-leg model allows you to keep one leg attached to the anchorage while the other leg is always ready to be hooked to the next anchorage. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this innovative product line. The ShockWave2T incorporates a unique inner core that immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
Every DBI/SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI/SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they're industry preferred!
1224409 - 6' ShockWave 2 Tubular, Twin Lanyard W/ Large Aluminum Hooks (2-1/4" Gates) At Each End