ShockWave 2 Six Foot Shock Absorbing Lanyard
1244306 (Similar Items Below)
- Expands to 6 ft. and contracts to 4-1/2 ft. in reaction to your movements
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging for complete freedom of movement
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends
- Abrasion resistant tubular webbing for durability and longevity
- Impact indicator allows user to visually inspect unit for a fall
- 6 ft. in length
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Our ShockWave2 shock absorbing lanyards are stretchable for complete freedom of movement. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this innovative product line. The ShockWave2 incorporates a unique inner core that immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
Every DBI/SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI/SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they\\'re industry preferred!
1224306 - 6' ShockWave 2 Tubular Lanyard W/ Snap Hooks At Each End