EZ Stop 2 6' Arc Flash Shock Absorbing Lanyard - With new EZ-Stop Shock Packs!
- Arc flash rated!
- Resist polyurethane coated web
- EZ Stop II lanyard that meets the electric arc requirements of Arc Flash standard ASTM F887-04 Great addition to the ExoFit XP Arc Flash and Delta II Arc Flash harnesses Electric Arc tested to 40 cal/cm2 Unique 1” polyester webbing incorporates Resist Technology - an extruded polyurethane coating for ultimate protection, durability and longevity Resistant to grease, oil and dirt – Easy to care for, just wipe clean in seconds Nomex/Kevlar shock absorbing cover for protection
- Nomex/Kevlar web loop at one end to reduce weight and electrical conductivity (ideal for dorsal web loop arc flash harnesses)
- Easy to use self locking snap hook at the other end 6 ft. in length
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Arc flash rated
Resistant up to 40 cal/cm2 making it ideal for use where high voltage electricity is a concern.
Nomex®/Kevlar® fiber soft pack energy absorber
Special constructed cover protects energy absorber and maintains its functionality in the event of an arc flash.
Resist polyurethane coated web
Coated webbing provides flame resistance as well as superior protection against grease, oil, dirt and grime for added durability.
Durable, yet lightweight materials
Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
Our EZ Stop® II shock absorbing lanyards are designed for versatility and are available in many variations. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this popular product line. All EZ Stop® II lanyards utilize a controlled tearing action when subjected to fall arrest forces, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
Every DBI/SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI-SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they're industry preferred!
Part number 1240861 has been replaced by part number 1246311
Part number 1240860 has been replaced by part number 1246310