Sayfline Cable Horizontal Lifeline System
7602020 (20' system) (Additional Systems Below)
- Sayfline system is a complete kit that is easily installed with no special tools or equipment
- System is lightweight and extremely portable allowing you to move it and reuse it over and over again
- Complete with cable lifeline assembly and turnbuckle device to tension for ease-of-use
- Incorporates the Zorbit shock absorber for added safety, it allows you to use a standard 5,000 lb. Rated anchorage connector such as our tie-off adaptor, fixed beam anchor, D-ring anchorage plate, etc.
- System length = 20 ft. (30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100 ft. systems are also available)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI.
The cable Sayfline system is highly portable and ideal for use in situations where welding, sparks or harsh environments are present or where minimal clearance exists. This all-metal system is durable enough to be left in place for long periods of time and light enough to be moved easily from one job to another. Engineered with DBI/SALA attention to quality and detail, the Sayfline systems will work alongside you during maintenance, bridgework, construction and manufacturing with absolute safety and reliability.