5900550 - DBI Sala 4' Stainless Steel Cable Choker Tie Off Adapter
Lead time: Ships same or next business day
- Pass-through design makes attaching to anchorage quick and easy
- 7x19 3/8" stainless steel cable construction (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength) for added abrasion resistance and product longevity
- 4 ft. in length, other lengths available
- D-ring at one end, O-ring at other, coated steel hardware for corrosion resistance and strength
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
This cable choker is one of the most versatile anchorage connectors combining ease of use, light weight and high strength (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength). It provides you with an anchorage connector that can be used almost anywhere an anchorage point is needed. Know matter what you are connecting to, DBI/SALA has a connector to get the job done and keep you safe in case of a fall.
Durable 3/8" (9.5mm) 7x19 stainless steel cable construction
Rugged wire rope construction endures rough use, offers great corrosion resistance standing up to long periods of outdoor elements for added longevity.
4 ft. (1.2m) pass-thru type tie-off adaptor
Extremely versatile anchors are simply choked-off to the anchorage structure, providing a fast, efficient and safe tie-off. Many different lengths are available to suit specific jobsite requirements.