2105683 - DBI Sala Roof Anchor for wood and metal decking (SRL not included)
Lead time: Ships same or next business day
- Portable and removable/reusable +roof anchor for flat or sloped wood and metal decking
- Swiveling design provides 360 degree mobility and accommodates a 30 ft. or 50 ft. Ultra-Lok® self retracting lifeline (order separately)
- Lightweight system installs in minutes with no special tools
- Designed to be removable, it may be used again after an inspection
- Additional D-ring anchor point for connection of a lanyard,lifeline or SayflineT synthetic horizontal lifeline for complete versatility
- Fall arrest rated for added safety
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI
When you are out on the roof of a residential or commercial wood or metal frame structure, whether flat or sloped, your fall protection system needs specialized components to keep you safe and secure without causing damage. DBI/SALA's easy to use, economical roof anchor kits and anchorage components provide the perfect solution and meet the latest OSHA and ANSI standards. No matter what you are connecting to, DBI/SALA has a connector to get the job done and keep you safe in case of a fall.
Installs to sloped or flat wood & metal decking roofs
Anchor can be installed to a variety of roofing materials for added versatility to provide a tie-off point for your self retracting lifeline, lanyard, horizontal lifeline or rope lifeline.
Fast and easy screw installation - Fastener kit included
Includes 16 ea. 1/4 -14 x 2-1/2 in. self tapping screws for steel installation, and 8 ea. 1/4 x 2-1/2 in. lag screws for wood.
Secondary D-ring anchor point can be used with horizontal lifeline system
Allows user to tie-off to anchor with lanyard, or install a Sayfline horizontal lifeline system
between two anchors for added versatility.
Portable and reusable
Device can be removed and re-installed in a new loaction for added flexibility and lower overall cost of ownership!