2105500 - Leading Edge Concrete Tripod Anchor (SRL sold separately)
Lead time: Five Business Days or Less
- Installs to rebar ring during pre-cast concrete work
- The first fall protection system developed for personnel who perform work on pre-cast concrete
- Compact and lightweight design makes installation, use and removal quick and easy
- 30 ft. leading edge self retracting lifeline swivels 360 degrees offering complete freedom of movement
- Two-in-one anchor can also be used as end anchors for a DBI/SALA temporary horizontal lifeline system
- Fast and easy installation with built-in ratchet securing system – no special tools required
- Built to last, zinc plated steel construction for ultimate strength and corrosion resistance
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z 359
Installs to rebar ring during pre-cast concrete work
Installation is simple and efficient, taking just seconds utilizing built-in ratcheting securing system.
Swiveling self retracting lifeline bracket
Designed to swivel 360 degrees offering complete freedom of movement around the anchor.
For use with 3504500 Ultra-Lok Leading Edge self retracting lifeline (order below)
30 ft. (9.1m) SRL with in-line shock absorber designed for leading edges bolts right into the anchors bracket and extends and retracts automatically, limiting forces to safe levels during a fall.
Dual use design, can be used with horizontal system
For added versatility, also use as end anchors for a 2-man temporary horizontal lifeline system.
SRL used with this concrete anchor tripod
3504500: 30 ft. 7/32" galv. Cable Leading Edge Ultra-Lok® Self Retracting Lifeline
Lead time: 1 Business day