2104700 - DBI Sala Glyder 2 Sliding Beam Anchor, Fits 3-1/2" - 14" Wide Flange Up To 1-1/4" Thick
Our Price: $217.00
Lead time: Ships same or next business day
- Provides complete horizontal mobility, tie-off overhead or at your feet (use with Force2 shock absorbing lanyard when used at your feet)
- Anchor effortlessly slides across the beam on its wear pads, eliminating metal-to-metal contact
- Integrated ratcheting adjustment system provides quick and easy installation and removal. NO MORE PINS AND CHAINS!
- Unique guarded locking mechanism protects the anchor from accidental disengagement.
- Dual beam grip adjustment prevents twisting and turning as it moves along the beam
- Extremely lightweight at only 3.7 lbs (1.66 kg), with a user capacity of 420 lbs. (189 kg) and a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 lbs (22kn)
- Replaceable synthetic wear pads
- Fits flange 3-1/2" to 14" wide and up to 1-1/4" thick
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI A10.32, Z359.1 and EN795
Dual ratcheting adjustment system
Simply depress locking tab on either beam clamp and slide to fit snug against beam for fast and easy adjustment.
Installs onto 3-1/2 in. to 14 in. wide I-beam flange (9-35.5cm) up to 1-1/4" thick (3.2cm)
Versatile size range fits many beams and securely attaches your personal fall arrest system to the structure offering maximum strength and durability. Other sizes are available in both sliding and fixed beam anchors.
Compact and lightweight design
Weighing less than 4 lbs, the Glyder makes attaching to the anchorage structure simple, fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity.
Replaceable wear pads eliminate metal-to-metal contact
Synthetic wear pads reduce friction between the anchor and the I-beam, allowing smooth effortless operation.
2110941: fits 6" to 18" wide flange up to 2-1/2" thick (Non-Ratcheting)
Lead time: Five Business Days or Less