2104550 - DBI Sala Plate Anchor with D-ring. For Plate Steel 3/8" to 1" Thick.
Lead time: Five Business Days or Less
- Plate anchor with set screw is designed for attachment to 3/8" to 1" thick plate steel
- Easy to use set-screw design ensures positive and safe connection
- Complete with integral D-ring providing a compatible connection point for your personal fall protection system
- 5,000 lb. strength, fall arrest rated
- Accomodates a lanyard, vertical lifeline system or self retracting lifeline for added versatility
- Durable, corrosion resistant zinc plated steel construction
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z 359
Set-screw design installs onto 3/8 in. to 1 in. thick (9.5-25.4 mm) plate steel
Offers simple and reliable attachment to plate steel for connecting your lanyard, vertical lifeline system or SRL.
Integral D-ring tie-off point
Provides a compatible and reliable connection point for your fall protection system.
High strength steel construction
With an overall 5,000 lb. (22kN) strength and a 420 lb. (189kg) user capacity, the device provides a strong and safe connection and offers additonal tool carrying flexibility.