2103675 - Standing Seam Swiveling Roof Anchor (SRL NOT INCLUDED)
Lead time: Ships same or next business day
- Swiveling design provides 360 degree mobility
- Lightweight system installs in minutes with no special tools
- Portable design and reusable on sloped or flat structural standing seam roofs.
- Designed to use with Ultra-Lok self retracting lifelines.
- Telescoping adjustment legs fit 24", 30", 32", and 36" seam spacing
- Meets OSHA and ANSI requirements.
When you are up on a structural standing seam roof, whether flat or sloped, your fall protection system needs specialized components to keep you safe without damage to rooftops. DBI/SALA's easy to use standing seam roof anchor provides the solution and can be reused on many times over.
Use with Ultra-Lok 30' model 3504430 or 50' model 3504450
Installs to flat or sloped standing seam roofs
System clamps to standing seams without special tools or damage to the roof and provides an anchorage point for a Ultra-Lokô self retracting lifeline.
Built-in non-penetrating clamp design
Four integral seam clamps allow user to quickly attach the system without worrying about damaging the roof.
Telescoping adjustment legs fit 24, 30, 32 and 36 in. seam spacing
Simple detent pin style adjustable legs allows you to size the system to a variety of seam spacing for complete versatility and ease of use.
Built-in swiveling self retracting lifeline bracket (order SRL separately)
Rotates 360 degrees for complete mobility and accommodates a 30 or 50 ft. (9 or 15m) Ultra-Lok SRL (order separately).