2103143 - Trolley I Beam Trolley Anchor
Lead time: Ships same or next business day
- Installs onto 3 in. to 8 in. wide I-beam flange up to 11/16" thick
- Trolley beam anchor for use with self retracting lifelines on horizontal beams
- Attachable anywhere along beam including midpoint
- Trolley Guards protect the wheels from damage and keeps beam clear of debris
- Dual adjustment dials are fixed to trolley for precise alignment in 1/8" increments
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Installs onto 3 in. to 8 in. wide I-beam flange (7.6-20.3cm) up to 11/16" thick (1.7cm)
Versatile size range fits many beams and securely attaches your personal fall arrest system to the structure offering maximum strength and durability. Other sizes are available in both sliding and fixed beam anchors.
Rotating D-ring tie-off point is fixed in center
With dual side adjustment and the D-ring fixed to the middle of the load bar, it allows you to perfectly center the device on the beam for smooth operation.
Ideal for use with self retracting lifeline
Combine with an SRL to provide both horizontal and vertical mobility, complete security and fall protection.
Double-shielded wheel bearings
Extremely corrosion resistant bearing construction stands-up to even the harshest of environments and are maintenance free.