2100050 - DBI Sala Concrete Anchor Strap
Lead time: Ships same or next business day
- Disposable anchor strap is designed to provide a temporary anchorage on concrete forms
- Loop on end of anchor slips over rebar, concrete is then poured on top of loop and wear pad
- Once concrete sets, a safe 5,000 lb. fall arrest anchorage point exists
- When no longer needed, simply cut strap and discard
- Durable 1-3/4" polyester webbing construction with full length outer wear pad for ultimate abrasion resistance
- Forged alloy steel D-ring provides compatible connection point for your lanyard or self retracting lifeline
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Our concrete strap anchor combines ease of use, light weight and high strength (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength) forming a versatile anchorage connector. It's designed specifically to provide an anchor point for your personal fall protection system during concrete construction such as form work. Know matter what you are connecting to, DBI/SALA has a connector to get the job done and keep you safe in case of a fall.
42 in. (1m) concrete anchor strap
Extremely versatile anchors provide a cost effective and temporary tie-off point on concrete forms.
Loop slips over rebar for fast installation
Concrete is poured on top of loop and wear pad and once cured, the protruding web end with D-ring provides a safe tie-off point.
Compact and lightweight design
Makes attaching to the rebar simple, fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity.
Economical disposable design
When the anchor is no longer needed, simply cut the strap and discard.
2100060 - Two Uses