2000112 - DBI Sala Steel Carabiner, 11/16" Opening, 3600 lb. Self Locking/Self Closing Gate
Lead time: Ships same or next business day
- 11/16" gate opening
- Self-closing/Self-locking gate for increased safety and security
- Steel construction for durability
- User-friendly design for simple operation even while wearing gloves
- Gate Face withstands a load of 3,600 lbs. (up from 220 lbs.)
- Side of Gate withstands a load of 3,600 lbs. (up from 350 lbs.)
- Minor Axis withstands 3,600 lbs.
- High strength construction with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 pounds
- Compatible with most connecting rings
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and the the new 2007 ANSI Z359 standard
11/16 in. (17.5mm) gate opening steel carabiner
Versatile choice to securely attach one component to another and offers maximum strength and durability. Many different sizes are available to suit specific jobsite requirements.
Self closing and locking gate for added safety
Double-action mechanism automatically closes and locks to keep all components of your safety system firmly attached.
Highly corrosion resistant plated hardware
Zinc plating offers maximum corrosion resistance to stand-up to the toughest environments, providing added longevity.
2000113: 1-3/16" gate opening
2000114: 2-3/16" gate opening
2000127: Stainless Steel 11/16" gate opening