1201390 - Scaffold Choker Anchor
Lead time: Ships same or next business day
- Choker style makes attaching to anchorage quick and easy
- 1" polyester strength member (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength)
- 17 inches in length
- Fits 3" maximum diameter structure
- Coated steel hardware for corrosion resistance and strength
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
The 1201390 scaffold choker combines ease of use, light weight and high strength (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength) forming a versatile anchorage connector. It's designed specifically to provide an anchor point for your personal fall protection system on scaffolding or other similar structures such as piping. Know matter what you are connecting to, DBI/SALA has a connector to get the job done and keep you safe in case of a fall.
1.4 ft. (0.4m) choker style anchor
Extremely versatile anchors are simply choked-off to the anchorage structure, providing a fast, efficient and safe tie-off. Many different lengths are available to suit specific jobsite requirements.
Durable polyester construction
Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
Compact and lightweight design
Makes attaching to the anchorage structure simple, fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity.