1003000 - Tie-Off Adaptor Strap, 3" web pass through style
Lead time: Ships same or next business day
- Pass-through choker design makes attaching to anchorage quick and easy
- 1-3/4" polyester strength member (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength)
- 3" wide polyester wear pad for added abrasion resistance and product longevity
- 3 ft. in length, other lengths available
- Coated steel hardware for corrosion resistance and strength
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Our tie-off adaptor is our most versatile anchorage connector combining ease of use, light weight and high strength (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength). It provides you with an anchorage connector that can be used almost anywhere an anchorage point is needed. No matter what you are connecting to, DBI/SALA has a connector to get the job done and keep you safe in case of a fall.
Abrasion resistant polyester wear pad
The built-in wear pad offers extra protection against abrasion, cuts and tears providing added durability and longevity
3 ft. pass-thru style tie-off adaptor
The 1003000 tie-off adapter is simply choked-off to the anchorage structure, providing a fast, efficient and safe tie-off. Many different lengths are available to suit specific requirements!
1002103: adjustable tie-off adaptor
1002106: 6 ft. adjustable tie-off adaptor