DBI Sala Arc Flash Compliance Kit features Large Delta II Arc Flash Harness with no metal above the waist, back web loop and front rescue loop along with an EZ Stop II Arc Flash Shock absorbing lanyard in DBI carrying bag.
1150054 - Large harness
1150058 - XL harness
- Convient Arc Flash package to carry with you as you go from job to job
- Perfect for any industry where high voltage electricity is a concern
- 1110751 (1110752 XL) Delta™ II Arc Flash Harness designed to meet the specific needs of the utility industry
- 1220861 EZ Stop II 6ft lanyard that meets Arc Flash Standard ASTM F887-05
- Harness incorporates no metal above the waist and leather insulators behind other hardware.
- Web loop to web loop connection ensures greater reduction of conductivity
- Electric Arc tested to 40 cal/cm2
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Complete with handy 9511597 carrying bag for easy transportation and storage
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including
- ASTM F887-05, OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
- Size Large
Our EZ Stop® II shock absorbing lanyards are designed for versatility and are available in many variations. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this popular product line. All EZ Stop® II lanyards utilize a controlled tearing action when subjected to fall arrest forces, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
Every DBI-SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle™ design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
All of DBI-SALA's arc flash equipment has been tested to perform in accordance with ASTM F887-05 criteria. Our Arc Flash Kit brings you ASTM complaint material in a convient travel package. No matter what the job is this kit is perfect for workers in any industry where high voltage electricity is in the work environment.