1244448 - ShockWave2 Shock Absorbing Lanyard with SafLok Max hooks
Lead time: Ships same or next business day
- Extra large 3" gate opening SafLok Max™ hooks at leg ends
- Expands to 6 ft. and contracts to 4-1/2 ft. in reaction to your movements
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging for complete freedom of movement
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off style helps you remain connected at all times
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at center
- Abrasion resistant tubular webbing for durability and longevity
- Impact indicator allows user to visually inspect unit for a fall
- 6 ft. in length
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Saflok-Max™ self-locking steel rebar hooks at leg ends
Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its 3" (76.2mm) large gate opening fits over larger anchorage structures.
6 ft. (1.8m) double-leg 100% tie-off lanyard
Allows user to “leap-frog” while moving from one location to another for added mobility, staying tied-off at all times for 100% fall protection.
Stretches in reaction to your movements
Expands to 6 ft. (1.8m) when taut and contracts to 4-1/2 ft. (1.4m) keeping it out of the workers way, reducing dragging, snagging and trip falls.
Our ShockWave2™ shock absorbing lanyards are stretchable for complete freedom of movement, this twin-leg model allows you to keep one leg attached to the anchorage while the other leg is always ready to be hooked to the next anchorage. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this innovative product line. The ShockWave2™ incorporates a unique inner core that immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
Every DBI-SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI-SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they're industry preferred!