1244306 - DBI Sala ShockWave 2 Six Foot Shock Absorbing Bungee Style Lanyard
Lead Time: Ships Same or Next Business Day
- Expands to 6 ft. and contracts to 4-1/2 ft. in reaction to your movements
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging for complete freedom of movement
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends
- Abrasion resistant tubular webbing for durability and longevity
- Impact indicator allows user to visually inspect unit for a fall
- 6 ft. in length
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
The ShockWave2 shock absorbing lanyards are stretchable for complete freedom of movement. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this innovative product line. The ShockWave2™ incorporates a unique inner core that immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
DBI-SALA / 3M Fall Protection lanyards combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI-SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they're industry preferred!
Stretches and reacts to movement
Expands to 6 ft. when taut and contracts to 4-1/2 ft. keeping it out of your way, reducing drag, snags and trip falls.
Built-in impact indicator
Visual impact indicator allows you to see if the lanyard has been involved in a fall, providing safe, and reliable inspection.
Abrasion resistant polyester tubular style webbing
Constructed from tough polyester it endures rough use and withstand long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying.