EZ Stop Retrax Twin Lanyard
- EZ STOP Retrax is the world's first retractable shock absorbing lanyard.
- Stays close to the body, reducing trip falls, dragging and snagging
- Unique spring technology retracts and expands from 2-1/2 to 6 feet for complete freedom of movement, added productivity and ultimate safety
- Adjustable retraction length allows the user to limit the retraction at any interval between 2-1/2 and 6 feet for more flexibility in applications
- Compact, lightweight device weighs only 2 pounds
- Smooth retraction with no irritating lock-ups enhances ease-of-use and productivity
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
***THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SELF RETRACTING LIFELINE***
The EZ STOP Retrax shock absorbing retractable lanyard is another DBI/SALA innovation - for safety's sake! The EZ STOP Retrax is the first shock absorbing lanyard that retracts automatically to fit the working area. It is a unique alternative to elasticized lanyards. Using a retraction technology similar to airport security lines, it retracts and expands smoothly and consistently from 2-1/2 to 6 feet. The retraction keeps the lanyard taut and close to the body at all times, reducing trip fall hazards, snagging on equipment and dragging.
Every DBI/SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI/SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they're industry prefered!